Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Taking the show on the road

The Phenom is headed out in the morning for the Dress Rehearsal Site. Just before productions open for real, they like to head out to some other city and give a couple of dress rehearsal performances.

I made cookies for everyone on the tour bus. I thought this would score me some points . . . after all, the Phenom is using the break between dress rehearsals and opening to get me drunk in NOLA . . . and damned if the Phenom didn't totally call me out.

The Phenom (not so incorrectly . . . but you didn't hear me say it) that the real reason I made cookies was so that I could be loved by the cast and crew.

A part of me is pleased the Phenom knows me so well . . . and part of me is ashamed I'm so darned transparent. sigh.

No comments: