Monday, September 10, 2007

Pit stop before I fly

I can't even believe my good luck. I just happened to have a doctor's appointment scheduled for the very same morning I will be leaving for my all expense mini vacation gratis my work. The reason I say this is the best possible of all possibilities is because this particular doctor is the very same one who provided me with those lovely narcotics before my last tourism event. I'm planning on sweet talking her out of more of those lovely pills.

I can't believe how calm I was in the office today. I usually get really happy and hyper. Must be maturing. Or, I just had to many damned details to attend to before leaving.

I do have tix to see a major league baseball game. Club seats. YAY. I also have plans to eat a whole lotta food I can't get around here. And booze. Lots and lots of booze. I guess I should keep some bail money handy too.

2 comments:

RaeJane said...

WAHOO!!
Have fun, little monkey!

The Chick said...

This bird is soooo jealous!