Friday, July 27, 2007

With Gratitude

I will be forever grateful to commenter "allen" for supplying me with the specifics as to how swearing is actually defined. I have sometimes wondered the difference between "confidence men" and my work. Now I Know. Swearing. And Oaths. And mentions of God in the office. And, of course drunken streams of expletives. Sounds easy enough to avoid.

One of the little facets of baseball I've always loved is that apparently calling the ump a "cocksucker" merits automatic booting from the game. You can say other just as foul things - but apparently, the high water mark is "cocksucker." Which means, frequently during baseball games, I scream "call him a cocksucker" when the occasion calls for it.

Speaking of . . . . a convergence of events may occur this weekend that will spell me being in the position to scream "cocksucker" at a live ump later this fall. heh heh.

1 comment:

The Chick said...

I hereby bequeth thee...the R rating. Haar!