Tuesday, February 20, 2007

New Evil Servant

I've been put in a new position at work. Sadly, the new position will require the wearing of very scary suits and very scary shoes. I don't quite understand the correlation between a promotion, pat on the back, and being forced to be LESS comfortable at work.

But, in way of distraction from the very scary wardrobe, I have a new evil servant who must do my bidding.

Now, I have to spend time thinking up things the evil servant can do at my bidding. Fetching coffee seems much too tame. I need to some how work the evil servant into the whole world domination scheme - but without letting them think they might over throw me.

No wonder dubya comes across as a dork so often -- it's hard to dominate the world and keep those who helped you get there from getting big ideas for themselves.

No comments: