Monday, February 19, 2007

I am, in fact, EVIL

Here's my evidence:

I have had cats with the following names: Twist - who had a neck problem and his head was permanently at an angle; Nub - who had only a stub of a tail; Stinky - who had a skin ailment and the medicine made her smell bad.

I actually had a chuckle of superiority when I saw that a rival company manager missed a second required meeting in a row. I kinda am hoping in the back of my mind that I'll get her branch's business and resources.

When I noticed "inmates" picking up trash around my office today, I locked my door.

I call bad drivers "grandpa" regardless of their age.

I harbor bad bad thoughts about a lot of humans.

I don't understand why I have not won the lotto - even though I've never bought a ticket.

I really like writing angry letters to companies that kinda tick me off.

When I was reading the vegan blog, I was frying up bacon. Lots of bacon.

But, I like small animals - and I like to cook for people - and, and, hm, I guess that's it.

No wonder my karma is outta wack.

No comments: