Wednesday, March 06, 2013

All by myself

All my co-workers are out of the office this week.  (Well, except for interns and part time folks.)  But, that means there are stretches of time when I am left unsupervised.  Hee Hee

I did "mess" with one co-worker's office already.  I re-covered her couch.  It's now HOT PINK instead of dirty off white.  I used an inexpensive set of sheets and we spent about an hour yesterday morning sewing the sheets to make a cover for the couch.  Usually, I do something along the lines of covering everything on her desk with tin foil or preserving her stapler in jello.

A fellow monkey friend has just talked me down from my creative uses for toilet paper ideas.  Instead, the other co-worker's office is going to become the scene of a mass balloon execution.  I hope this afternoon's intern can blow up balloons.  OOOOh, I'll make "crime scene tape" out of toilet paper! 

This will teach them to leave me alone again.  You'd hope.

No comments: