Monday, October 22, 2007

Wuv

I have been mulling over a post about this whole Joe Torre deal. You know - how the yankees pulled a dirty dog on him and the media is just lapping it all up.

But, that will have to wait. For tonight is the anniversary of the formalizing of the relationship between me and the Phenom. It's been many many years. When we first met, the Evil Side Kick (as she so gleefully pointed out to me today) was but three years old.

It kinda takes my breath away to think that my life has changed so radically from the days of endless captivity in the Lab. And, now, nearly a whole lifetime has been spent with a Human as a companion.

I'm far too young and cute to have been doing anything for this long.

But, it's been a good run. I'm all for keeping up the appearance of being a "happily married human couple." We seem to pull off the act well.

No comments: