Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Week-End is a-comin'

It hit me all sudden like that I'm tired. Really tired. Like this whole past year and a half has been one long sleepless night. Maybe because the hell is about to lift. Or maybe it's because I actually got a good night sleep without the benefit of booze or drugs last night. Or, maybe the past year and a half has been one long sleepless night.

But, I have to say, I am seriously looking forward to the weekend - not that there will be much sleep. No. I have something much more rejuvenating planned. THE CHICK is coming for a visit. YAY!!!!!!!

We are going to have the least sports oriented tail gate ever - and then go to a foot ball game. We are going to huddle up in the rain and try to figure out which direction the ball should be going. We'll go out to a fun dinner - and then the next morning - have pancakes in our jammies.

Yep - nearly the perfect weekend.

1 comment:

zafar said...

cool blog man