Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Annoying Factor

On one of the cele-gossip sites I read, they had a spoof of a Brit Brit "letter" or "diary" entry. There was much hooting and hollerin' over it in the office. Since then, we have used the phrases "Hey Ya'll" "I mean it" and "suck on that, toolsheds" pretty much daily. It is a rare occasion when one, if not more, of those phrases is really the most appropriate thing to say.

You know you've reached the top of the "annoy your spouse" game when you catch the very well read, very high-fallutin' Phenom saying "suck on that, toolsheds" in traffic!!!! Extra points awarded for the Phenom having no clue where it came from either. heh heh.

Oh yeah - and remember my friend who sadly said "oh honey, it'll grow back" at my last hair cut? I'm pretty sure she'd faint dead away and disown me after today's adventure. It may not be a color found in nature (especially on a monkey) but, it is the most human looking hair cut I've ever had. That has to count for something.

1 comment:

The Chick said...

I'm starting to be concerned about this hair color I'm hearing so much about....