Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It's a Major Award!

First, a note about Anti-monkey butt powder. I actually saw a canister of this stuff on the bar at a fine establishment over my beach trip. I picked it up - and was curious. Apparently - if you spend lots of time rubbing your arse against stationary objects - you might get a red, raw, painful backside. This powder is suppose to lessen the effect. This reminds me of the canister of peanuts I purchased years ago in a small tourist town -- they were seasoned with BBQ seasoning -- or "butt rub." Yep, they were butt rub nuts - and the label proclaimed "everything's a little better with butt rub." I kept the label on the fridge for a long time.

You may notice that I have a new little icon on my blog -- I've been nominated for an award for being the "best animal blogger." I think I have all of four votes. It's not looking good - but given my issues with popularity, I'm really happy to have been nominated. And, what's more - I didn't even nominate myself.

And, today I learned that in return for being one of the top producers for my company - I will get an all expense paid trip to a coastal town later this summer. I took the opportunity to purchase tix to see a major league baseball game. Really good seats. I'm pretty sure I'll get to tell the umpire just how blind he is from my seats. Heh Heh.

1 comment:

The Chick said...

I totally voted for you! I'm glad you put your sticky/braggy badge thingy up.