Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Oh darn, I forgot the very clever title I thought up

The evil side kick and I went on a little fact finding mission this week.

We learned that it's okay to just not like someone because they get on our nerves. It doesn't make us bad people/monkeys, it's just the way it has to be.

We learned that there isn't enough booze on the planet to make karaoke a good idea, again.

We learned that you will pay for it mightily if you make a dinner of a bottle of Yellow Tail and cheezits.

I'm sure there was other stuff - but I'm too zonked to remember the deep stuff.

Sorry there is no wordless entry today -- I'll get back to my old habits soon.

Oh yeah - yay me - this is my 500th post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am needing to hear much more about this kareoke/Yellow Tail/Cheezit incident. Get back to me.....