Saturday, April 07, 2007

K I S S

Not, keep it simple, stupid. I drink a lot of beer - but not so much I've sought help to stop.

Rather, Kat Induced Stockholm Syndrome.

I was dishing out three varieties of kat food tonight when the Phenom observed that these little beggars showed up on our door step, looked hungry and pitiful, we took them in - and now they tell us what they will and won't eat? And, for some reason we totally play to their demands. Stockholm Syndrome.

Then, this evening, I see that the newest "trend" in parenting is to seek decision making advice from your children. Those who study this believe that the increased numbers of single parents and the urge to be "pals" with your offspring has brought human parents to this point.

I was all ready to be indignant and point out the "tough love" that the old folks used to make me into the upstanding citizen monkey I am today. But then, I remembered that I popped open a separate can of cat food because Stinkie doesn't eat non-fish cat food.

sigh.

No comments: