Monday, March 11, 2013

Perfect Day

The sun and warmer temps have finally returned.  I know, what we southerners consider cold is what many folks consider a fine spring day.

Phenom and I played hooky today and had a date.  THIS TIME with no kitty bashing through windows and other kitties getting emergency surgery dramas.

We had lunch at the make-your-own-stir-fry joint.  I like it because I can get stir fry that isn't loaded down with onions . . . and all the tofu and scallops I can fit in a bowl and Phenom likes it because they have jalapenos and itty bitty shrimps.

Then, we shopped a bit and hung out.  When I got home, I popped some chicken thighs (and other magical ingredients) into the crock pot for adobo chicken and I put some thighs on to braise for Chester's dinners this week.

Then, we got a brief nap.

Soon it will be bed time.  The pre-bedtime nap is my favorite of the naps.  Well, it's a tie with the post-wake up nap.

Perfect day.  Until the next perfect day.

No comments: