Monday, October 08, 2007

So Close . . . .

One of the underlying missions in my life is the search for the big lawsuit. Mostly, it's about making the big buck so I can become a monkey of leisure. Less important, but still acceptable would be a lawsuit in pursuit of thwarting evil or standing up for a principle.

Today, I found the SLAM DUNK lawsuit. We're talking big bucks and humiliating stupid people. We are talking easy proof of malfeasance. And damn it! The Phenom won't let me interfere. Just because the situation at hand has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with me. But, it's just sooooooo dddddaaaaaammmmmnnnneeeedddddd good.

The hunt continues. sigh.

1 comment:

The Chick said...

Well you got me wondering.....

P.S. Saw a commercial for the ole alma mater and made me even more excited for the tailgate. Hoot hoot!