Thursday, August 16, 2007

If you want me to be nicer

I've commented from time to time that the past year or so has seen an angry, bitter Bongo rather than the happy, silly Bongo of the past. Of course, that's all a bit of a generalization. There have been bright moments and days of silliness. The Child likes to compare the silliness of all humans in her life to my silliness. I am her STANDARD of SILLINESS.

But, I've also had more than my fair share of wallowing in my own self pity and bitterness.

Earlier this week, while things were moving along particularly well, I declared that I was going to make an effort to be less bitter. Less angry - more like the happy go lucky Bongo of old - dare I say it, a Super Bongo once again.

So if you humans want me to be happy and all that shit - you all need to stop pissing me off. You people who work at drive through frozen treat places? Just get me my damned milkshake in less than 15 minutes. And you geniuses working at the home improvement store - just admit you have no clue what it is I'm describing or where it might be hidden in your store - don't send me to utterly nonsensical corners of the store in hopes someone else will help me. And, you petty little service vendors? Just do your damn jobs without making up totally fabricated excuses as to why you haven't done your job in the past.

Really, I'll start being more pleasant when you people stop giving me even more reasons to want to take over the planet and enslave your species.

1 comment:

The Chick said...

And....and.....YEAH!!!!