Tuesday, February 27, 2007

anticipation

Just a few more days before my lovely mini-break. Unfortunately, I have so many things that need to happen between now and then that I hardly have time to think about it. I hate that.

I have a very stuffy lunch tomorrow. But, I am playing hooky after the lunch. And then I have a late meeting with subversive types Thursday night. At some point, I'd like to make some cookies and invest in snacky foods. Maybe as I buzz out of town.

The new evil servant is very nearly trained. So, I will have to come up with a test to see if she is suitably loyal and evil enough to be my side kick. Thus far, she has excelled.

I heard about the phenomena of a "financial blog" on the radio. Apparently they are less invitations to steal identities and more a confessional. I'm not sure why anyone would want to record their personal debt and spending habits on a public forum. But, then again, this is coming from a monkey that regularly confesses to whoppers and tall tales.

Two more days before I scare humans away from the beach faster than a wild, man-eating shark. I wonder if there is time enough to lose 10 pounds and get a tan?

No comments: